Thursday, May 21, 2009

There's Some Good News, And There's Some Bad News

Good news: I'm back! (no, no....tears of joy are unnecessary).

Bad news: I just saw my last post about Bonnaroo and almost cried a little because I'm not going. That's right, I'm not going. (I have two tickets if anyone wants to buy them *cough*).

The round-the-clock music for four days? Gone from my life this year. The favorite trip of the year with my favorites? Ripped from under my feet. The giant mushroom to cool off in? I'll have to install my own.

To say I'm bummed would be a vast understatement.

But don't fret, my loves! Save your pity for someone who needs it because the reason I won't be enjoying myself in Tennessee (which by-the-by, the farm on which Bonnaroo takes place was once owned by my great-great(-great?)-grandparents. Totally weird.) is because I will be here:



Oh yes. In t-minus two-and-a-half weeks my crazy-ass family and I will be sitting on the beach in Cozumel for seven glorious days.

Exactly.


2 comments:

Nootle said...

Where was that picture of us high-fiving taken?!

And when you say "crazy family" you obviously don't mean to include me...

mattel said...

Wishing you and nootle were still going to bonnaroo, but MAN I'm jealous of you going to mexico instead!

GLAD YOU'RE BAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!

I expect many more posts to come...make me laugh damnit!