Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tennesse, Tennessee, Ain't No Place I'd Rather Be










Ladies and gentlemen I officially have my BONNAROO TICKET.

For those of you who don’t know, my Bonnaroo partners-in-crime (I’m looking at you Pinnah and Mattel) and I skipped Bonnaroo last year. It wasn’t out of “its gone too commercial!” or any of the other festival-that-is-successful-shit-talking but more bc the line-up was crap. Nonetheless, we were totally bummed we didn’t go.

This year? Well if you haven’t checked out the artist line-up (this is only first round, many additions to come), you need to do so now. Check, check, check, check it out:

Bonnaaroooooooooooo



And the best part of the whole thing? My favorite person in the world is going with us for the first time (I’m looking at you Nootle). Oh yes, my sister has finally caved.


Good times are about to be had.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! I'm so glad that Nootle gets to come! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's going to be the best year yet!

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

That's a good lineup. Eh? Gomez are on there...I had no idea they still existed. I used to work for the drummer's parents, about twelve years ago. True story.