Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend Update :: Volume 7



I found that two weeks off work where you wake up at 11AM and are drinking by 2PM makes it hard to go back to real life. Today I just kept walking up to my co-workers and doing the "shaykah, shaykah" cocktail move...but they would just frown and patiently shoo me away.

All this being said, I only have one quote from the weekend:

Goonslur, who was out of town and has two cats I checked in on and one wii I want to permanently “borrow,” received a text from me:

"Your pussies have been pet, but I did not fiddle with your wii"

==

That is all. Regularly scheduled programming will convene in t-minus two days. I’m busy as what.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cat smiles just like Anneh!

Anonymous said...

add "being on an island" to that and you've got what I am struggling with.